Job descriptionOur client is a global travel-tech start-up that is redefining the way people book trips and experiences. They connect travellers and travel agents to a network of hand-selected and trusted Local Travel Designers in over 70 countries who design, build and deliver extraordinary trip itineraries with a huge emphasis on unique travel experiences.
Having worked extremely hard during the COVID 19 Pandemic, our client now feels they are best positioned to take full advantage of the expected sharp bounce back in international travel and would like an experienced and energetic sales driven team leader to join their fast growing team in their Hawthorn office.
The primary driver of this role is to build and develop a team that can maximize the sales and rebooking of all travel products through the range of curated travel options. The team's core objective is to deliver amazing customer service by phone, email and chat directly to its consumers while moving through the process efficiently and effectively.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Coach, lead and develop the global sales and service team, building on internal sales methodology to ensure industry-leading customer experiences.
- Achieve and exceed team monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Be the escalation point for customer feedback.
- Lead operations initiatives to improve on current processes and build efficiencies through the use of systems.
- Collaborate and align with marketing, to ensure you are operating effectively as one unit and optimising bookings and conversion.
- Hire, on board, develop and retain a global team.
- You will have strong sales experience and a customer-first focus
- You will have experience leading, coaching and developing your team
- You will be focused, self-motivated and driven by targets and KPIs.
- You will understand the complexities of a start-up environment and thrive on regular change
- You will be a hard worker, who can own the team and use guidance from the COO to build it as your own
- You will have a ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach as a hands on leader who can walk the walk.
- You will have demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in strategic selling techniques
- You will have a passion for travel and a desire to create extraordinary experiences
- You will ideally have experience building platforms, telephony platforms and reporting.
- Full-time hours – flexible to work with different time zones
- Must attend weekly sales meetings as scheduled
- Some weekends and additional hours may be required to help support the team
If you are an experienced sales leader looking for an exciting start-up opportunity this could be for you. In return, you will be provided with solid base salary and huge opportunity for growth and succession internally.
If you would like to know more please contact Jess Haag on 0409 965 501 or click on the link to APPLY.
Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland
Business Development Manager
Perth, Perth, Western Australia
Client Services Officer
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Sales Consultant - guaranteed work in lockdown!
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Customer Service Consultant l Lockdown proof l 16 October Start