We have a wonderful and diverse opportunity for a Product Marketing professional to join a local SA company operating in Australia and the UK since 1990. This role is fun represents the opportunity to take a brand new product to market with full creative license for a growing fintech business.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a business that not only survived through covid … but grew tremendously
- Use your experience and creativity to take a brand new product to market and drive the GTM strategy
- Work for a company that promotes staff progression both personally and professionally
- Enjoy a work-life balance and be home for dinner
- Close to public transport (tram, train or bus)
- Amazing friendly and healthy work culture that celebrates birthdays, organises team functions (covid permitting), morning teas, and has a strong social conscience
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will see you be THE product marketing professional with knowledge of leading digital trends. You will work alongside the product owner in the development team and be responsible for
creating awareness and driving opportunity to open up new markets and applications.
You will clearly define the value proposition, messaging and positioning of the product to have more influence in the market, driving product adoption and advocacy.
You will need to conduct market research to ensure that the strategy is successful, and the product is ahead of any market changes or dynamics.
This position will see you proactively driving the GTM strategy and managing the product maintenance calendar. You will be constantly seeking ways to improve and strengthen delivery using analytics and reporting as well as market knowledge and research.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing, Communications or similar
- 3+ years’ proven experience in a product marketing position
- Ability to create digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Knowledge of best SEO practices and Google analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 suite of products, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Canva
- You’re a team player, motivated, great communicator with exceptional organisation and time management
- The plan for this role is also to grow a team, so you will have experience in leading or desire to grow and lead a team in the future
Above all, you’re passionate about all things digital marketing with loads of energy and thrive off driving brand success working with a team who share the same marketing and sales passions!
The interview process will start immediately (over Zoom), so APPLY now!
For more information contact Farra at SMAART Recruitment on (08) 8232 6008.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland
Business Development Manager
Perth, Perth, Western Australia
Client Services Officer
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Sales Consultant - guaranteed work in lockdown!
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Customer Service Consultant l Lockdown proof l 16 October Start