Job descriptionWith over 60,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of approximately $13 billion, this group of companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries.
We are seeking a creative, results-oriented individual to provide strategic marketing and tactical support and build brand awareness in the region.
As Marketing & Communications Manager, you will work closely with the Partner group in Australia, the Asia Pacific Marketing team as well as the global marketing team.
Your remit will be to develop the regional marketing strategy, design and implement high impact marketing programs that raise the brand awareness and help build relationships with clients and influencers.
• Media and public relations, creating and adapting (writing / editing) content, executing direct and digital marketing campaigns, producing conferences/events
• Work with Australian business leaders on overall marketing plans and strategies, align marketing campaigns with business growth areas
• Build the firm’s media and social media presence through relevant channels
• Develop and implement high-impact events and webinars in coordination with the existing marketing team efforts
• Lead the creation and adaptation of global Marketing content
• Enrich relationships with influencers and identify opportunities for strategic partnerships
• Oversee direct marketing initiatives
• Enhance, fully leverage and provide a strategic approach to the CRM system working with the dedicated marketing ops resource in the region
• Proven track record and experience in a B2B marketing/communication function in professional services or agency
• Master of social platforms and digital marketing tools
• Strong media relationships in local market
• Expertise in crafting and editing engaging content across multiple formats (print, social media, web, etc.)
• Fluent in English
Skills and Attributes:
• Must have outstanding interpersonal skills, honed in a demanding and challenging international work environment
• Excellent communication and strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to juggle competing tasks and priorities and manage own time
• Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven
• Self-starter who has an appetite for learning and ability to work without daily guidance
The compensation is $120k - $130k plus super and offers comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, retirement, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
For more information about this brilliant career opportunity contact Rupert on 0412 316 087, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send your resume via the APPLY.
Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland
Business Development Manager
Perth, Perth, Western Australia
Client Services Officer
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Sales Consultant - guaranteed work in lockdown!
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Customer Service Consultant l Lockdown proof l 16 October Start