Job descriptionYou will be working for a not-for-profit organisation specialising in health insurance for the defence community, that has an energised, supportive culture and is committed to the wellbeing of its staff. There is a strong focus on staff engagement and this is shown by their recognition as an Employer of Choice for 3 years consecutively in the Australian Business Awards!
As the Head of Service Optimisation, you will be responsible for the transformational success of how the new IT Platform translates into the call centre by leading the development and delivery to transform current Member Delivery processes and enable automation to support business growth, enhance operational effectiveness and drive member satisfaction whilst being accountable to drive all operational initiative with Marketing, HR, IT and Data & Business Analytics to implement, plan and deliver the Member Service & Experience strategy.
Your new role is newly created and will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. The main focus of the role will be to ensure everybody is focused on achieving the overarching strategic goals and aspirations within the organisation for continuous improvement and maintaining member experience targets.
- Business Owner of all operational systems and assets
- Define, articulate, and deliver the strategic roadmap to deliver member servicing and experience goals
- Provide significant insight and understanding of the digital and self-service processes
- Maximise efficiency and productivity through extensive process optimisation
- Work closely with Members Delivery management team
- Manage the Optimisation Team to ensure all departmental objectives are met with QA, UAT, and Process Improvement
- Understand the best use of key applications such as DELTA CRM, OMS OHI, and Telephony
- Manage the Workforce Planning team
- Build and maintain a fit-for-purpose workforce optimisation toolset
- Ensure systems, processes, and information provided to staff align with policies, legislation, and regulations.
- Extensive demonstrated success in operation service design - a background in health, or financial services would be highly regarded
- Experience working in a digital assisted contact centre delivery environment
- Experience with budget and business plan development
- Strong working knowledge of contact centre data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (SAP, ERP, CRM, Workforce Planning tool, CCC systems, e.g. ACD, PABX, CTI, IVR, WMS, QMS)
- Experience in Genesys and Genesys Designer - would be a nice to have
- Exceptional organisational, communication, and leadership skills with a strong commercial acumen to interrogate analytics and extract insights.
- Flexible and supportive working environment for work/life balance
- Access to free health insurance post probationary
- Salary circa $165,000 + Super with Career advancement opportunities
- A progressive, inclusive, and value-based culture where - Members are first, not shareholders, and they actively live and breathe their values of "Trust" "Respect" "Excellence" "Community" "Ownership"
Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland
Business Development Manager
Perth, Perth, Western Australia
Client Services Officer
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Sales Consultant - guaranteed work in lockdown!
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Customer Service Consultant l Lockdown proof l 16 October Start