Are you someone who is passionate about making sure everything is perfect? Are you focused on dotting your I’s and crossing your T’s? Are you a quick learner and capable of communicating articulately?
We need representatives who love to help people, especially during some of their most challenging times.
What’s In It For You:
- Located in the CBD
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, no weekends! Between 8 am and 7.30 pm
- Being part of a team that is compassionate, kind and friendly
- A nurturing environment that will support you, not just through training but onward
- Progression and professional growth are some of the things this business supports and encourages
About The Company:
Our client specializes in delivering the full range of mortgage processing and administration services. For almost 20 years, they’ve provided financial institutions with a broad range of services, including mortgage processing, FASTRefi title insurance, conveyancing and BPO processing.
Our client’s values define everything they do. They are committed to delivering their promises, they operate through teamwork, they are passionate to deliver the highest quality of service and pride themselves on their integrity.
Your New Position:
The best parts about your new role are the relationships you will make within your team and organization. You will be welcomed with open arms and be part of an environment where management and representatives are treated alike.
This is the perfect opportunity to accelerate your career in a role that requires resourcefulness and accuracy, to achieve success for both yourself and the third parties you will be liaising with. This is achieved by navigating your way through your conversations to understand people’s needs and to take responsibility of each call, striving towards a first call resolution.
Each call will be an opportunity to build rapport through clear communication, to correctly articulate the status of each application and to provide outcomes should there be any concerns or errors. It is not about knowing all the answers, but knowing where to find them.
- Previous experience in customer service for a minimum of 2 years, history within call centres or banking will be an advantage
- Ability to pick up systems and processes quickly
- Strong attention to detail with impressive precision and accuracy
- Amazing conversation and communication skills
- Team player mentally who can also work autonomously
- Demonstrated history of working in fast paced environments and resilience
When do you start?
Interviews will commence immediately as we are looking at a start date of 29/09/2021. For more information contact Farra at SMAART Recruitment on (08) 8232 6008.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland
Business Development Manager
Perth, Perth, Western Australia
Client Services Officer
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Sales Consultant - guaranteed work in lockdown!
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Customer Service Consultant l Lockdown proof l 16 October Start