Are you an experienced Facilities, Real Estate or Commercial Real Estate professional with a desire to progress your career in Account Management?
Are you looking for an ongoing opportunity where you can utilise your exceptional stakeholder engagement, problem solving and communication skills?
Work in an Account Management position with a service you can really stand behind and sell proudly?
Want to go to work every day and work as part of one big family and have fun while you do it?
Work in a comfortable, city fringe, purpose-built modern office with tons of natural light and an open plan?
“The team, support and working environment is really good here. I love that the work is so diverse and I’m always learning something new!”
The role and company
This Account Management role will see you hold full responsibility for a group of KEY clients and all of its internal stakeholders, managing relationships end to end. Your day will be a mixture of office-based tasks as well as client meetings onsite.
Working as a part of the larger Commercial or Real Estate Account teams, this role will see you organising and managing estimations and quotes as well as follow-up, liaising with tradespeople and field staff coordinate services and follow-up to ensure works are completed ensuring value and quality is maximised.
You will also identify ways to further enhance business relationships, identifying ways to do new business with your clients, cross-promoting new business and ultimately making it easier to do business.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will possess exemplary organisational skills, display high attention to detail, have a customer-first focus and present excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
This is a family business that has been around for decades and continues to go from strength to strength on the back of their uncompromising focus on good old-fashioned customer service.
What do we need from you?
- To be successful you will have proven Account Management or stakeholder engagement skills with an aptitude for identifying new business opportunities
- You are a natural people person with an ability to build strong relationships across all levels
- Experience in a facilities or real estate position will be highly regarded
- You are organised and display strong levels of administration skills including reporting and managing a CRM
- You will have exceptional communication skills with both written and verbal and display a high level of business acumen.
- You possess strong problem-solving skills and nothing is impossible, this is a company that always say YES to their customer and find a way!
If this sounds like the job you’ve been waiting for, APPLY NOW with your cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.
Interviews will commence immediately! For any questions about the position or a confidential conversation call Matt on (08) 8232 6008.
Please note, due to the volume of applications at this time only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland
Business Development Manager
Perth, Perth, Western Australia
Client Services Officer
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Sales Consultant - guaranteed work in lockdown!
Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Customer Service Consultant l Lockdown proof l 16 October Start